Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Haunted Mansion Group Art Show

Over this past weekend The Parlour Gallery at Halloween Town presented their 2nd annual tribute to the Haunted Mansion. I was so excited to be one of the many talented artists that got to showcase their work in this popular exhibit. 



Seeing how I'm in the Midwest I couldn't make it out to California for the opening. However I was there in "spirit" so to speak. One of my good friends attended the opening and gave me a full rundown and snapped a few shots of my piece.



My painting was a simple acrylic painting with acrylic transfers and glow in the dark medium. The transfers were of various blueprints and schematics WED enterprises used to design the time honored attraction. Cleverly enough I titled my piece "Supernatural Structures & Eerie Engineering."



If you're on the west coast I suggest you stop on by and check it out. The exhibition will be running from now until July 3rd!